Need the low-down on using your points for rewards? Wondering how you can earn even more points? Have a super-specific, only-about-your-account-and-your-account-alone kind of question? We're here to help. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for all the answers on everything Recyclebank.
MobileExpand all Collapse all
- Q: I want to use the Recyclebank mobile application. What mobile devices are supported?
A: Our mobile app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.0 or later or Android devices running 2.1 and up.
- Q: Where can I download the application for my mobile device?
- Q: What can I do in the application once I’ve downloaded it?
A: Now you can stay connected to your Recyclebank account even when you’re on the run.
- View your points balance and resources saved
- Order rewards and see the last reward ordered
- Set calendar reminders around your local recycling pick-up
- Select communities can also report recycling activity*
- Q: How much does it cost?
A: It’s free! The mobile applications are offered as part of the Recyclebank program.
- Q: I set a reminder for my recycling. How does that work?
A: For iPhone devices:Set a reminder within the app, which will then transfer it to your native iPhone calendar. Just open the calendar application on your iPhone to make any changes to the alert. We’ll send you your reminder in the same way you receive your standard iPhone calendar reminders.
- Q: I reported my Recycling activity through the mobile application, but haven’t received any points yet. What happened?
A: It can take up to 10 business days after your recycling pick-up for your account to be credited with points – whether you report your activity on the Recyclebank site or through your mobile app. We’ll send you an email when the points have been credited to your account.
Don't worry, contact Member Support